14 de julio de 2009

Primeros destellos en la oscuridad.

Shhh.
Do not say the words.
It might not seem I am listening to every word you say, but...
I am forced to belive it is imposible for me... To stop
The only idea of having you near me, makes me mind go crazy.
I am dearing to wish you by my side.
I am going through the moments we shared...
Over an over again.
That corner by my house.
I am falling over and over again for you. Like I though I coul never do. But everytime your
image comes to my mind, there is this empty dark hole, who gets full of you. And I feel myself
breakdown again. And then this little voice comes to me saing the things I do not want to hear.
You are such much more than I deserve.
And I feel so damn lucky to say yo are my fianceé.
Cause, you know?
By this time I can not think of a life without you by my side.
Your eyes all over me, your words telling me this expontaneous short stories, holding me tight.
Kissing my back, neck and lips.
I get to remember you by every simple song on the radio.
Every simple thing someone says...
And there comes another image to remember...




Você é Meu Tudo.

6 comentarios:

Un tipo dijo...

¿Por qué en inglés?

S. dijo...

No sabría decir.
Así salió...

Als dijo...

Ya lo ví. Ya ví lo que me dejaste.

No te equivoques, yo no tengo nada.

Anónimo dijo...

Wonderful Amy.
There is something that u cannot do?

S. dijo...

I like to think... belive, there is no such thing.

And thanks.

Unknown dijo...

It starts in my soul
And I loose all control
When you kiss my nose
The feeling shows
'Cause you make me smile
Baby just take your time now
Holding me tight

...